AbleTo, Inc. is a market leader in providing technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo has been treating patients for over six years, and improves patient outcomes and lowers costs by providing treatment that integrates behavioral and medical health care. AbleTo's structured therapy programs strengthen medical recovery and self-care among members with chronic or complex clinical needs. AbleTo analytics, coupled with our multi-channel engagement platform, identify and engage members with unmet, often undiagnosed, behavioral health needs. A proprietary platform connects individuals and their care teams with AbleTo licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. AbleTo programs are clinically proven to improve both behavioral health and medical outcomes while lowering overall spending for higher-cost, higher-risk members. AbleTo's investors include .406 Ventures, Sandbox Industries, HLM Venture Partners, Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc., Bain Capital Ventures, Aetna Ventures, and Optum Ventures.
AbleTo software engineers build and design effective front-end web experience applications that will support our business. The engineering team is committed to agile value delivery and solid engineering principles, as well as continuously improving our craft.
We're seeking an Android engineer with a history of working on cross-functional teams to launch and grow mobile applications. We look for strong voices that boldly identify problems and work collaboratively with others to solve them. Your efforts will drive the architecture and product direction of our mobile experience resulting in improved adherence and outcomes of our digital programs.
You'll own Joyable's Android application, helping thousands of individuals lead better lives through better mental health. You'll steer mobile development by collaborating with the product team to identify, explore and build experiences that help our clients when they most need it, in a way that best suits their personal mental health needs. You'll contribute to all aspects of the product, from close work with designers on UX decisions to diving into backend code and contributing to architectural decisions around API and infrastructure decisions.
* Be mission driven and passionate about working on something meaningful
* Collaborate closely with product managers and designers to deliver high quality experiences
* Implement custom native user interfaces as reusable components
* Guide backend API design and influence core architectural decisions
* Analyze and optimize code to improve overall app performance and stability
* 5+ years hands-on mobile application focused software development
* 2+ years of experience writing and maintaining native Android apps in Kotlin or Java
* Experience writing unit tests and testable code
* Have worked on an app that is published in the play store, or have been a major contributor to open source libraries related to Android
* Experience working closely with designers and contributing to UI and UX decision making process
Bonus points for:
* Experience with ReKotlin or another Redux style data flow
* Familiarity with the MVVC or MVC architectural pattern
* Familiarity with the Coordinator architectural pattern
* Previous work on iOS apps
* Ruby on Rails
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.