Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job ID :
US - California - Fremont
* Collaborate with Product Marketing and Applications to define new features.
* Write requirements, design, and other documentation.
* Design, implement, and test new features in accordance with EFA SW engineering standards and processes.
* Maintain software packages for the ELITE group, which includes fixing software defects, refactoring existing code base, and resolving critical customer issues in a timely manner.
* Participate in systems architecture, design, and development for software features in EFA products.
* Provide engineering support and debug problems for existing products.
MINIMUM Education Requirement: Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study.
MINIMUM Experience Requirement: 3 years of developing object-oriented software that works hand in hand with hardware systems and UI/UX experience building desktop applications or related experience.
Alternative Education and Experience Requirement: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study plus 5 years of developing object-oriented software that works hand in hand with hardware systems and UI/UX experience building desktop applications or related experience.
Required knowledge or experience with:
* Developing object oriented software that works hand-in-hand with hardware systems;
* UI/UX experience building desktop applications;
* C# with WPF;
* C++ development skills;
* Image acquisition, image manipulation, and image processing;
* Semiconductor industry; and
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific offers biotechnology product development services.