Are you passionate about driving innovation in healthcare? This is a unique role within the AI and Research NExT team to incubate new technology for managing digital health data in the cloud, including Azure API for FHIR.
Microsoft Healthcare is looking for a full stack software engineer to design and build UX and supporting services that enable customers to manage their healthcare APIs. The right candidate for this position will be comfortable in a start-up environment and ready to take on multiple responsibilities, primarily focused on building the core products that customers use to store, manage, and analyze their healthcare data in the cloud.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
* 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software
* Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
* Experience with technology in the healthcare industry is a plus
* Experience with a UI framework such as AngularJS/Angular2-7/Vue
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design, develop, and maintain features in our core health data services
* Support customers and livesite in a DevOps model
* Learn healthcare industry standards and unique customer needs
* Build for security, privacy, scalability, and compliance
* Drive best practices around UX and UI development
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.