Intune is a cloud-based service in the enterprise mobility management (EMM) space that helps enable your workforce to be productive while keeping your corporate data protected. With Intune, you can:
* Manage the mobile devices and PCs your workforce uses to access company data.
* Manage the mobile apps your workforce uses.
* Protect your company information by helping to control the way your workforce accesses and shares it.
* Ensure devices and apps are compliant with company security requirements.
* In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the services (design, develop, quality, oversee production deployment, service availability & reliability.) S/he will actively be committed in ensuring our Live Site meets the availability, reliability and latency requirements while ensuring right monitoring, telemetry and deployment solutions and strategies are put in place.
* A BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5+ years software development experience (online services preferred) and experience in testing, deploying and supporting large scale services on Azure, AWS or similar environments
* Excellent C#, C++, C or Java coding skills
* Ability to understand unfamiliar code bases, and debug server-side, multi-threaded, and highly scalable applications
* Capable of technical deep-dives into service design, operating systems, networking, storage, monitoring, and capacity planning
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design, write and deliver software for Reliability and Data engineering team while keeping availability, reliability, scalability, latency, security, resiliency, and efficiency of a service
* Contribute in debugging, troubleshooting complete stack of a service and drive analysis of an outage; write software and build automation to resolve problems permanently
* Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
* Participate actively in code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
* Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems; assess design and code changes to drive improvements
* Conduct periodic on call duties
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.