Are you a software engineer with a can-do attitude and passion for technology? Azure Resource Graph team is looking for a technically strong and motivated SDE II/Senior SDE engineer to help us deliver new Azure management service. Our Platform vision is to enable any customer (Large to Small) to govern, explore their Azure environments at Scale. So naturally, Scale and Perf is our team's DNA. Anything we design, develop, deliver aligns with this vision. We are looking for highly motivated engineers who are passionate about writing a high-performance code and building scalable distributed systems. It currently takes Azure customers months to gain insights into their environments and deploy applications that meet organizational standards. We are building a unique set of capabilities to shorten that cycle and increase Azure adoption. You will be immersed in many cool and cutting edge technologies with immense opportunity for growth and immediate business impact!
* Strong C#/C++/Java or any other OOP skills with a good knowledge of Data Structures/Algorithms.
* Excellent System design, problem solving and debugging skills
* Experience, willingness for data driven decision-making is bonus
* Experience developing/debugging with multiple Cloud/Micro Services
* Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements
* A temperament that thrives in a changing and challenging environment.
* 3+ years software engineering experience with demonstrated excellence solving complex problems
* MS/BS in Computer Science with 3+ years of industry experience
Come help us take Azure Resource Graph/Azure Governance to the next level!
"Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* You will be responsible for achieving quality results with laser customer focus.
* Working with a group of talented engineers to solve deep problems.
* Collaboration and teamwork with partners across Microsoft teams
* Strong focus on end-to-end services development and deployment
* Working in the cloud technologies as part of One Microsoft management solution in Azure
* Participate in code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall code quality
* Participate in design discussions, provide feedback and making sure that designs are scalable and fit well with other components across the product.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.