Do you want to work in a dynamic team that interacts with internal product teams and external companies and builds a platform that enables all the Microsoft services to release their products? Product Release and Security Services Team enables Anti-Malware Scanning, Signing, Release and overall Product Certification services. We enable partners like Azure, Office, Windows, Azure, XBOX, UST, External Companies that are developing Applications and Drivers, to certify & release their products to gain end users trust that products can be installed and used safely. If you enjoy driving innovation in a fast-paced services team, are passionate about building a great platform, security, and strive to build highly scalable services, this is the right team for you!
* 4+ years software development shipping customer-facing products or online services
* Excellent C# coding skills
* Experience in software security
* Exceptional problem solving skills
* Results oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in developing in-scale real-time micro-services
* Experience in Threat Modeling
* Ability to understand unfamiliar code bases, and debug server-side, multi-threaded, and highly scalable applications
* Excellent knowledge of VSTS, GIT, NuGet
* Strong software debugging skills
* Familiar with Windows, Unix and Mobile platforms
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
In this role you will combine development of highly reliable in-scale microservices and building Anti-Malware solutions in collaboration with internal and external security teams.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.