The Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business unit has hundreds of active programs that provide customers with highly innovative solutions to their challenging and time critical missions. The area that the candidate filling this position would support would include (but is not limited to) the product development and support activities associated with lawful communication intercept systems. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic Junior Level Multi-disciplined Engineer able to work in a dynamic environment with the Raytheon IIS team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Support and maintenance of fielded systems
* Software development related to of proprietary lawful communication intercept technologies
* Coordination of system integration efforts with engineering team, program management and customer
* Experience providing technical support
* Experience interacting with customers and conducting technical discussions
* Experience with analysis and debugging of operational systems
* 2-3 years of experience using a high level object oriented programming language (Java/C#) to develop applications
* 2-3 years of experience using Object Oriented design concepts
* Experience using SQL based relational databases
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies as it relates to distributed systems
* Ability to perform tasking within cost and schedule
* Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline team environment to produce deliverable products
* Ability to interpret system level requirements and decompose into hardware and software requirements
* Ability to travel OCONUS for 2 weeks each quarter for system maintenance and support activities
* Excellent written communication and documentation skills
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* 2-3 years of experience using network programming concepts
* 2-3 years of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server development tools
* 2-3 years of experience using Microsoft .NET Framework and C# programming language to develop applications which target Microsoft Windows desktop and server environments
* 2-3 years of experience using C/C++ programming languages to develop applications which target Microsoft Windows desktop and server environments
* 2-3 years development experience in an agile development environment
* Experience administering Microsoft Windows Server
* Experience administering Microsoft Windows desktop environments
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics.
Clearance: DoD Secret desired but not required
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 138042BR 138042 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.