Partners Data Systems
Software Engineer II
As a Software Engineer II you are critical to the team's success and delivery of MVI's. The position is responsible for system analysis, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing portions of new systems and modifying existing systems. (5 openings).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop new applications, modify and maintain existing software, working closely with end-users, IT peers and management;
* Make changes to prevent recurrence, modifying existing code and fault files, writing and running special programs;
* Document the new applications, or changes made to existing applications;
* Participate in unit, integration, and business acceptance testing of the applications; and
* Troubleshoot application and system issues.
* 0-5% local, regional, or national travel to other Paycor offices.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related (foreign equiv. accepted) and 2 years of experience as a Software Developer or related.
* 2 years of experience in:
* Front-end frameworks such as: MVC, Ember, Web Forms, Angular, KnockoutJS or Node. Js;
* Middleware pattern such as: REST, Class Libraries as a Layer, WCF or SOAP Web Services;
* Data storage technology such as: Microsoft Entity Framework accessing the data, Relational Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.), or NoSQL Technologies (Hadoop, Mongo, etc.).
* Ability to combine prior mentioned elements into effective full stack software development.
* Familiarity with the Agile environment.
* Experience may be gained concurrently.
Pre-employment background check required.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.