Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Richardson, TX? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. We provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and a flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) delivers innovative technology to Customers worldwide. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our Customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who represent our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of 20k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI with Poly that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Raytheon is seeking an experienced Systems Deployment Engineer, Software
Configuration Manager, Systems Administrator or Software Engineer to perform Systems Configuration Management.
The Systems Configuration Manager will:
* Plan and execute system deployments into test and operational environments
* Generate and maintain configuration status accounting reports
* Conduct configuration audits
* Develop and maintain automated deployment processes
* Implement, improve and train the program CM processes and interface with other engineering disciplines to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
* Exercise great attention to detail with respect to managing software development environments and program software libraries
* Communicate status to SWCM leadership
This position requires the candidate to work in a dynamic environment in which evolving program priorities dictate individual task priority. This position is part of a larger SWCM team and requires regular collaboration with team members. The candidate must be comfortable communicating in both oral and written formats.
The position requires a SSBI clearance.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in systems integration, software development, software configuration management, or systems administration
* Minimum 2 years of experience deploying systems and managing environment configurations
* Minimum 2 years of experience with LINUX and Windows operating systems
* Minimum 2 years of experience scripting on LINUX and Windows platforms
* Work independently and support team goals
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* B.S. /B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Math (or equivalent experience : Bachelor's degree = 8 years equivalent experience)
* Change management workflow administration
* Java, PERL, Python, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins
Applicant subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. citizenship required.
142557 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.