MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
What We Do
IBD Finance Engineering team primarily supports the IBD CFO and IBD finance and operations team by building systems that capture and analyze financial and other operating metrics to help the division optimize and operate the business. The platforms and systems this team are responsible for include systems to track and manage p&l, accounting reports, operating and capital budgets, working capital reports, cash flow forecast, competitor analysis, banker performance metrics, and various what-if analysis reports. Our engineering teams also aim at automating various financial operations.
Who You Are:
You are a proven full stack engineer. Not only strong technically, you have shown that you can work effectively with product managers, designers and other engineering teams.
You have a fierce sense of ownership, caring deeply about the quality of everything that you deliver into your clients hands.
You love the challenge of engineering, and are confident in your ability to bring clarity and direction to ambiguous problem spaces.
You work well in a fast paced environment while deeply invest in long term quality and efficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 2-4 years of hands on development experience in Core Java (Java 8 & 9) and related technologies in an Agile development environment.
* Proficient in backend technologies such as Core Java, Spring framework, JSON, XML, REST, Hibernate, etc.
* Strong understanding of SQL programing preferably with SQL Server experience.
* Experience with microservices architectures using Spring Boot or Dropwizard
* Experience with implementing unit tests, integration tests, Test Driven Development
* Strong development, analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience wor king in a global development setup under an agile development model
* Excellent communication skills and experience working with a globally distributed team
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
About Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs is a multinational financial services firm providing securities, investment banking and management services.