Redfin (Nasdaq: RDFN) is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
As a full-stack engineer on the Sell-Side Customer Growth engineering team, you'll develop data-driven features and experiments that help convert users of Redfin's site and apps into customers who sell their home with Redfin. You'll build products that drive growth for some of the company's most critical business initiatives and develop tools for our real estate agents to showcase an unmatched home-selling experience.
* Collaborate with your teammates by reviewing code, writing documentation, refining best practices, and helping our team ship high-quality features
* Get exposure to all levels of the company and a management team invested in your growth and success
Skills & Experience
* Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
* You think like an end user and can build rock-solid code
* You have a passion for creating beautiful, simple user interfaces
* Effective written and verbal technical communication: you can collaborate across distances, and when you disagree, you disagree constructively, with respect for everyone else's opinions and ideas
What We Offer
* Far more responsibility than at a big company, but far more support than you will find in a small startup
* A management team that will inspire you with their heart and soul, and teach you how to build successful startups yourself
* Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
* Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
Redfin is a company providing real estate search and brokerage services.