Are you interested in data visualization or analytics? Want to build the tools that make an impact and that businesses use to drive their decisions? Come join the PowerBI-Pro team to help us deliver an analytical and reporting solution that caters to developers.
Our team is developing a world class business intelligence platform that not only enables end users to gain insights into their data but also provides a backend to enable third party developers to quickly add data insight capabilities into their solutions. Leveraging the latest development technologies and platforms, such as Angular and Azure, our products span everything from mobile clients, on premise servers to the cloud. If you're looking to develop software that targets both end users as well as developers and that spans the full stack this team is for you.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent years of experience
* 1+ years of professional development experience designing, coding and debugging
* RESTful API design & implementation
* Visual Studio/VS Code Development
* C# and .NET development (or other OO based language such as Java)
* Relational DB technologies including SQL, Oracle or other RDBMS
* Experience with Azure a plus
Cloud Background Screening Requirement:
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As part of an integrated agile team, you'll work closely with other engineers, designers and product managers to own scenarios end-to-end across the stack (e.g. full-stack developers).
We're looking for engineer who will:
* Participate in Agile development practices such as Kanban, TDD, pairing.
* Enrich our feature offering, consolidating architectures blending desktop, mobile, server and cloud in interesting and compelling ways.
* Build experience working on complex technical or architectural efforts, but executing them in an incremental and value-driven way.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.