Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa $ 6 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER I
We are looking for driven individuals to join our team of passionate Data Engineers in creating Atos's next generation of data products and capabilities.
As an Atos Data Engineer, you will:
* Build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery for our Hadoop and streaming data hub
* Build data APIs and data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical applications for our internal business operations, customers and partners
* Transform complex analytical models into scalable, production-ready solutions
* Continuously integrate and ship code into our on premise and cloud Production environments
* Develop applications from ground up using a modern technology stack such as Scala, Spark, Postgres, Angular JS, and NoSQL
* Work directly with Product Owners and customers to deliver data products in a collaborative and agile environment
* Develop sustainable data driven solutions with current new gen data technologies to meet the needs of our organization and business Customers
* Ability to grasp new technologies rapidly as needed to progress varied initiatives
* Break down data issues and resolve them
* Build robust systems with an eye on the long-term maintenance and support of the application
* Leverage reusable code modules to solve problems across the team and organization
* Utilize a working knowledge of multiple development languages
* Drive cross team design / development via technical leadership / mentoring
* Understand complex multi-tier, multi-platform systems
* Bachelor's Degree or military experience
* At least 2 years of experience with Big Data technologies
* At least 2 years of coding experience in data environments
* At least 1 year of Spark or Spark Streaming
* At least 1 year of Shell Scripting
* At least 1 year of SQL
* At least 1 year of Java or Scala or Python
* 2+ years of experience with Big Data technologies
* 2+ years of experience with NoSQL implementation (Mongo or Cassandra a plus)
* 3+ years of experience developing Java-based software solutions
* 3+ years of experience with Relational Database Systems and SQL
* 3+ years of experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.