Would you like to work on an exciting early stage product that impacts a large customer base? Does the idea of immersing yourself in massive amounts of data appeal to you? Then this is the right opportunity for you!
Our mission is to make IT Professionals be the best at this jobs on Windows and Office platforms. We do that by building tools and portals to surface actionable insights that help them stay current, healthy and productive on Windows 10 and Office 365. The insights and intelligence we build powers key innovation in Windows and Office.
Here are some things about our team:
* We are a highly collaborative team tackling many challenging problems across numerous technical domains.
* We take people development and career growth seriously.
* We love and encourage new ideas from the members of our team and are very open to seeing them in action.
* The work we do here impacts hundreds of millions of lives across the world!
LEAP Program Candidates, Are you ready for the opportunity to make a billion people more productive with Software? Do you have the right skills to write and maintain services?
We are looking for candidates who can think broadly, collaborate well, pick up and contribute to a broad range of technologies, and generally want to have fun enabling enterprise customers to leverage technology to be their most efficient and effective in their business.
Successful candidates will exhibit various attributes which will enhance their ability to succeed in these various positions.
* Collaboration - As most development is about working with others, both within an immediate team, as well as across business units and portions of the company, an ability to collaborate effectively is a core competency to have.
* Customer Focus - A focus on delivering customer value and being able to directly tie engineering decisions and actions to that value is a huge plus for successful engineers at any level.
* Drive For Results - Being able to drive for results, not merely finding the boundary of your responsibility, but following a problem through to its conclusion, to solve it once and for all, is a skill and ability which a successful engineer should exhibit.
* Qualified candidates Must Have Already Successfully Completed or Participated on the LEAP Program and worked in a software engineering environment.
* Current MSFT LEAP Program Experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a developer in the team, you will employ the powers of big data processing to discover patterns and connections in our large and varied ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to build customer-facing services, portals and tools. You will work in a rewarding, agile environment that is constantly learning and improving. You will participate in all stages of constructing software: from ideation to planning, development, testing, and operationalization in production. You will get to work on a vision with a lot of breadth and is fundamental to the Windows business.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.