Software Engineer (Full stack Java)
Req #: 190057138
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
Consumer & Community Banking Group serves nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is building CCB CRM platform integrating with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud keeping in mind latest trend in digital experience and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Extensive and proven software engineering work experience in an Agile and SDLC environment
* Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills and strong experience with Java 8/J2EE distributed application development, REST, and domain model Microservices, Spring Boot, Netflix frameworks, API gateway, etc.
* Solid understanding of building services in cloud and demonstrated experience programming with NoSQL/NPL (Cassandra)
* Familiar with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.