The mission of this team is to enable customers to successfully deploy, test & upgrade pipelines and eliminate operational burdens for managing and building high quality data pipelines. The UI is critical to the success of this product as it sets the tone for the simplicity and intuitiveness of configuring these pipelines and monitoring them.
* Collaborate with the product Manager, architect and customers to build and enhance features, developing from static mockups to fully working responsive experiences.
* Build a configurable multi-tenant cloud-based web application that enables customers to define and launch pipelines.
* Build real-time notifications to monitor the execution of streams.
* Have a high standard of code quality & testing.
* Passion for user experience and design and the small details.
* Deep understanding of front-end architecture.
* Strong familiarity with server-side web technologies (eg: Nodejs, Java, Python, Scala).
* Experience instrumenting user behaviors and interactions.
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well with teammates.
* Passionate about your customers. You want to work with them and develop an amazing experience for them
* Medical, dental, vision
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Unlimited Paid Time Off
* Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, and drinks
* Gym reimbursement
* Employee referral bonus program
* Awesome coworkers
* Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks' mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Databricks is a company developing a unified data analytics platform.