Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD) is a ground breaking, new Service offering from Microsoft. We leverage Microsoft 365, cloud management, and Microsoft endpoint security offerings to create a secure and productive computing environment for Enterprises.
MMD is the easiest way to delight users and free up IT.
We are building and leading an offering that is customer-first, cloud-enabled offering that uses latest services Microsoft has to offer:
* Cloud management tools (Azure Active Directory, Intune, and Analytics)
* Security management (Defender properties, Security Operations)
* Windows and Office 365
Being an engineering team, MMD engineers also participate in the design and implementation of future capabilities of the M365 software and service stack.
Learn more about Microsoft Managed Desktop:
* Comfortable learning and growing in a fast paced, start-up environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Science or related field
* 3+ years of software development experience
* Expertise with web or application development with full-stack (data engineering, micro-service design)
* Strong software development design, debugging and troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Experience and comfort with open source frameworks
* Appreciation of Engineering, IT Operations, and Service Management in the Cloud era and how it is different from traditional IT
* Proven track record of strong customer advocate and creative problem solver
* Ability to quickly ramp up, understand complex problems, and create solutions across many products (e.g. Windows, Office, Enterprise Management, Azure)
* Experience with Service Management, Operations, and Support a plus
* Ambitious, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Looking for a top-notch engineering professional that is passionate for cloud and security technologies. Customer obsessed with an interest in the strategies and implementation for the latest in enterprise cyber technologies. Key priorities include:
* Develop solutions that improve security architecture of the MMD offering, end points, and data protection
* Create solutions and establish the culture for secure operating practices
* Understand, refine, and improve the software development lifecycles practices
* Evaluation and analysis of cyber threats to service
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.