Cappex's mission is to help millions of high school students each year realize their dreams of discovering and getting into the right college for them. We get excited about converting a confusing, high-stress time in a student's life and turning it into a simple, organized, pursuit for the perfect fit. Cappex is growing and needs innovators like you to support our mission. Join our team today and help connect students to their dreams.
Senior Software Engineer, Front-end
Requirements and responsibilities:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* 1+ years of web development experience or 3+ years for a Senior role
* Familiarity with UI test frameworks such as Jasmine, JEST, Mocha, etc.
* Proficient in building responsive cross-browser UI's
* Strong problem-solving skills, commitment to quality, and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Research, design, and develop innovative features for Cappex.com
* Collaborate with our Product and Design team
* Knowledge of usability and modern web standards
* Familiarity with Java and related technologies such as Spring, Lombok, JPA, etc.
* Experience with back-end engineering concepts
* Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or equivalent
* Ability to architect and lead full-stack implementations
* Experience breaking down implementation tasks, mentoring team members, and assigning duties
All applications will be kept confidential. We appreciate all interest, but will only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.