FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of hyper-growth digital industries. We use proprietary technology and data to provide a much-needed solution to the growing problem of long and arduous payment terms within the digital media industry. We have spent 9+ years analyzing invoices, so we understand industry payment patterns like no one else and can make faster lending decisions for digital businesses such as agencies, publisher, ad-tech companies and more. If you work in digital media - we get your business.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals providing innovative solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we now have offices in New York, San Francisco, Framingham, MA and London. With over $2BN in loans since our founding in 2009, we continue to see exciting growth.
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team fueling FastPay's growth
* A challenging opportunity in an ever-growing organization
* Enormous exposure to the ever-growing FinTech space
* Catered lunches, stocked kitchen, cool employee events, and many opportunities for professional development
If you're looking for the chance to make a big impact at a profitable startup that's innovating an entire industry, consider joining FastPay! We offer the opportunity to be a key player on a growing team - hands on learning at its best. While our startup team environment provides great opportunity for rapid career advancement, we also offer big company benefits and rewards, making FastPay a great place to build a rewarding career.
FastPay is expanding its development team. We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic candidates looking for the challenges and rewards of working in a small startup environment. You will be part of a collaborative development team that develops, tests, deploys and supports FastPay's suite of media finance products.
* Design, develop, test, deploy and support FastPay's suite of software products on our SaaS infrastructure
* Actively participate in the Scrum team including estimating user stories, daily stand ups and maintaining the sprint backlog
* Be an advocate for delivering quality, usable, scalable software
* Actively collaborate with product management as part of product planning
* Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science / Data Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience working on a web / mobile application in one or more areas of the following tech stack:
* REST-based web services (experience with Node.js preferred)
* SQL data storage and reporting (experience with PostgreSQL preferred)
* Work experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Agile / Scrum SDLC
* Linux / bash scripting
* Unit / integration testing
* Continuous Integration & Delivery
* Deploying / maintaining software on IaaS / PaaS (experience with AWS & Docker preferred)
The next generation commercial finance company offering streamlined working capital solutions to growing digital media businesses.