Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it's transforming tax. Soon, tax enforcement will be part of every business process - and every transaction. As governments go digital, financial systems and traditional tax software can't keep up. And, businesses now face escalating risk and mounting compliance costs. Sovos was built for the digital future of tax. The Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud Is the first complete solution for modern tax, combining tax determination, e-Invoicing compliance and tax reporting on Sovos' reliable, scalable and secure S1 Platform.
We are building the future of Global Compliance Software. We want you to build your future with us.
The Work You'll Do
As a member of one of our product development Scrum teams, you will work closely and collaboratively with developers in a full-stack environment. Our team is fun and fast-paced, and values a passion for sharp, cleanly written software. As a software engineer, you will work on a Microservices platform and harness your potential as a full-stack developer
More specifically, you will:
* Utilize Java and Oracle for backend development
* Build rich, smoothly functioning user interface components using React and Redux
* Master RabbitMQ - our messaging architecture
* Participate on a Scrum team in an organization that embraces Agile methodology
* Collaborate with Sovos employees from around the world
What We Need From You
* Bachelor's Degree
* Exposure to Microservices architecture, Java, Spring Boot, and modern Cloud technologies
* Willingness to learn new technology tools and frameworks
* Agile mindset
How You'll Grow
Sovos gives you the tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that almost 30% of our employees experienced a promotion or job change In FY2018? That can happen because growth Is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs In place to make sure of it, including:
* Mentoring Programs
* Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
* Bi-Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
* Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
* MyTime flexible time off (no worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days - If you need time off, take It!)
* Paid family leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Generous 401k match
* Progressive Wellness Program
* Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account (HSA)
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their "biggest growth challenge." That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients' success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Sovos enables businesses to rapidly respond to increasingly complex tax and reporting requirements across the globe – eliminating their number one barrier to growth.