Live Nation Entertainment
Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
TicketsNow, a Ticketmaster Company, is headquartered in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, is one of the largest online resale marketplaces for premium event tickets and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Live Nation Entertainment. We feature a comprehensive online inventory of premium seating to sports, concert and theater events. We're passionate about creating memorable event experiences for all our customers and career building opportunities for our team. At TicketsNow, we value results. We are looking for top talent with drive and insight, professional curiosity, innovation, creativity and the ability to execute efficiently.
* Work on development and deployment of new applications or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise. Ability to learn quickly the existing application stack and figure out what role each has in the flow to be able to work efficiently in the team.
* Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements.
* Identify and resolve systems issues, being available to provide production support and weekly on call rotation with the development team.
* Collaborate with quality assurance, project managers, and business owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or equivalent work experience.
* Direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management.
* Ecommerce and web development experience.
* Experience in developing and supporting C#.Net systems. Technically fluent in programming languages and technologies, such as C#, MVC, WCF, REST, ASP.NET, AJAX, jQuery, XML, and T-SQL.
* Good knowledge of database systems like SQL Server
* Can quickly learn the TicketsNow systems when given requirement documents and existing code base.
* Experience in agile or iterative methodologies is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is an entertainment company.