The E+D engineering team owns pretty much the whole stack behind the support experience starting from customer opening the support ticket, routing the ticket to the best suited agent, and finally the interaction between the agent and customer to quickly resolve the problem, which includes all the agent side tools to make the agents super-efficient. We are heavily invested in modern web development, experimentation, and large-scale Azure services.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Software Development engineer to join our open, friendly, and agile team with a culture that ensures you will learn a lot and grow fast!
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
* At least 1 year of experience in a Software Design, Development, Programming or Engineering role
* Solid Object-Oriented Design and Programming skills
* Experience in web and RESTful services
* Knowledge of any or all of the following: c#, .net, angular.js, react
* Strong problem solving skills, great teamwork, and passion to delight customers
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Full stack software development - UX and business logic for a broad set of features
* Design, development, and testing of features
* Data analysis and experimentation to make recommendations for improvement in the product
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.