Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nations most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
ManTech is dedicated to hiring the best of the best. Our current employees are highly sought after. Our senior leads are "by name" known within the community. Our alumni have become Chief Technology Officers, founded new companies, and are asked to speak at cyber conferences.
Major Job Functions:
* Works and collaborates within an agile team, but owns the software feature or enhancement through completion
* Engages with the customer or customer representative to fully understand the desired customer functionality and then strives to develop the best technical solution
* Expected to actively learn the environment in which the software solution will operate in order to articulate risks and constraints
* Understands their technical strengths and weaknesses, and works well in isolation (with peer review) on areas of strength and seeks subject matter expertise in growth areas
* Has a strong understanding of software and Operating Systems fundamentals and feels comfortable applying knowledge toward development efforts on Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android systems
* Demonstrates solid problem solving and debugging skills to determine the root cause of a software defect
* Able to review and analyze technical documentation from Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and other products to gain understanding for software solutions that interact with components within these systems, but also seeks to reverse engineer components to reveal undocumented areas of interest
* Has a strong understanding of "best practice" software design and organization and good command of at least one of the following languages: Assembly, C/C++, and Python
Requirements:Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to obtain a Secret government security clearance (current clearance desired but not required). Applicants with the appropriate skills but without a security clearance are encouraged to apply. If you are the right fit for the job, we will make it happen. Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation.
* Ideal candidates exhibit our core values: Passion, Capacity, and Humility
* Passion for the customers and mission we serve
* Capacity to learn and grow into a technical leader
* Humility to learn from others and treat others with mutual respect
* A degree, professional, or personal experience in the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Math
* Please apply if you do not have a degree as some of our best hires are self taught
* Expertise, or passion to become an expert in low-level/kernel programming and capable in the following subject area: operating system fundamentals to include interrupts, threading, virtual memory, device drivers and memory management techniques
* Experience in shipping quality products and involvement in all phases of the software development process: Idea, Design, Implementation, Delivery, and Support
* Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
* Analytical and critical thinking skills
* Interpersonal and people skills
* Listening skills
* Oral and written communication skills
* Organizational skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.