At Microsoft, we believe that the enterprise can achieve far more with a comprehensive AI strategy rather than incremental changes through isolated use cases. Our vision for the enterprise is to enable every company to transform by bringing AI to every application, every business process, and every employee - and as a result, help them achieve more than they ever thought possible. Microsoft Business AI team is dedicated to building new applications for the enterprise with state-of-the-art AI technologies. We have world-class AI experts and experienced product engineers working closely to develop new Business AI Applications. We are hiring a full stack web developer to help build the customer facing experience of a new AI application. The application will enable all employees in a customer's organization to get answers to their critical business questions through AI powered natural language experiences that unlock insights from enterprise data.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
* 1+ years of professional software development
* Experience with web service development and system integration
* Passion on rapid product development and startup work style
* Experience with popular frontend framework: React, etc.
* Experience with building distributed services in Azure or AWS
* Experience with machine learning, NLP or AI
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a full stack web developer on the Business AI team, you will be responsible for:
* Building and supporting customer facing web applications for Business AI product
* Producing high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
* Collaborating with colleagues including product owners, UX designers, ML Engineers/Researchers, data scientists and other engineers to create delightful and meaningful experiences for our customers
* Demonstrating a sense of pride, ownership, and personal accountability for the end-to-end product
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.