Search for more jobs
* Job: 21406-DCOL
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
Working under the direction of the Engineer - Senior Team Lead 4, will be responsible for designing and developing core technology for Simscape, MathWorks' flagship physical modeling product; analyzing and solving software problems through thoughtful software design, and delivering quality products to customers; researching and designing new modeling features and new methods for model analysis; participating in every stage of software development including feature design, architecture, and implementation; and collaborating with customers, application engineers, and marketing to gather requirements.
Education and Experience:
Master's degree or higher (or foreign education equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Science and no experience.
Bachelor's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Science and five (5) years of experience in job offered or five (5) years of experience developing Simscape code and Simscape models.
* Demonstrated expertise modeling and analyzing fluid, drivetrain, control, or electrical systems using MATLAB.
* Demonstrated expertise developing physical network models of engineering systems using Simscape; and translating physical systems into mathematical models.
* Demonstrated expertise in object oriented design, analysis and programming using C/C++ and MATLAB, including using C++ libraries -- Boost and STL.
* Demonstrated expertise in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, functional design, architecture design, implementation, and testing.
[Expertise may be gained during Graduate program.]
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.