Search for more jobs
* Job: 21292-MCAR
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
* Help maintain and enhance report generation APIs
* Develop report generation software for other product teams
* Serve as an evangalist and consultant to other teams wishing to create report generators themselves
* Spearhead development of a company-wide standard for report formatting and interoperability
* Design and implement libraries of application-specific report program objects, for example, objects for reporting on dynamic system and financial models
* Help design and implement a next-generation, drag-and-drop interactive report program builder that can run in the Cloud
* A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Proficiency with C++
* Experience creating and formatting XML, Microsoft Word, and HTML documents
* Familiarity with the Open Office XML standard and API
* Familiarity with the Open Packaging Convention (OPC)
* MATLAB programming experience
* Microsoft Visual Studio experience
* Experience with the Java language and development environments
* Experience with commercial software development
* Experience with Linux and Macintosh development tools, including Emacs, gdb, and XCode
* Mastery of object-oriented design concepts and patterns
* Simulink modeling experience
* Experience with Xerces DOM and SAX parsers
* SVG experience
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.