Software Engineer - C#, Web Technologies
Req #: 190061158
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
End User Services - Digital Workplace Applications Development Team, located in Jersey City, New Jersey, is recruiting an exceptional Sr.Net Developer who shares our passion for pushing Web technologies to the limits and thrives in a fast paced, cross discipline agile team. You will join a team of highly focused season engineers already employing the latest development tools and methodologies on next generation projects to integrate with several collaboration tool globally and deliver key functionalities for the firm.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages - C# .NET | API's, Rest/SOAP APIs
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Design and build advanced applications for the .NET platform.
* Working knowledge of application integration, collaboration, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
* Very strong technical, analytical, problem solving, written and verbal skills. Experience with Agile Methodologies, Pair Programming, CI and Test Driven Development.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.