Software Engineer - C#, .NET
Req #: 190046077
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As an Application Developer, you will support the development and management of the investment initiatives and the on-going enhancement of the Fund Administration Technology's applications. Expectations include significant application development experience, strong project planning, proven background in managing client requirements and expectations, knowledge of mutual fund administration or related business and a good understanding of risk management and application security. As part of the JPMC Technology Group, ensure project objectives are in support of audit and information risk policies.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
* 5 - 7 years of Application Development Experience
* Strong technical knowledge with 5 to 7 years experience in Microsoft .NET framework, C#, MVC, WCF and ASP.NET coding
* 5 to 7 years of object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practices
* 5 to 7 years of SQL Server/Oracle application development and a strong database design and development skills
* Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
* Experience in building applications using SOA utilizing Microsoft technologies
* Strong infrastructure knowledge including windows servers, web servers, firewalls, load balancers etc.
* Should be a hands on Agile practitioner
* Experience with Source Control Tools and Task management tools
* Experience with SharePoint / Portal technologies is a plus
* Minimum 5 years of combined business, project management, team leadership and IT experience required
* Strong communication skills to ensure quality deliveries from our globally distributed development teams
* Ability to develop strong internal and external client relationships
* Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and mentoring skills
* Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience; Advanced degree preferred.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.