We are building out a Reference Data support function within the Corporate Technology Production Support team. The Reference Data Support team will be responsible for full end-to-end ownership of the primary Reference Data applications (product/security master, trader master, and account master).
The Reference Data Support team will be working very closely with development to ensure that the environment is stable, resilient, and new features and functionality is delivered in a timely fashion. This team is also responsible to ensure that the cross-functional L1 support team is armed with the proper knowledge, tools, and documentation to be able to support the day-to-day issues or alerts, which may come up in production.
* End to end ownership of the production environment * Infrastructure management * Release planning and deployment * Incident and problem management * Capacity Planning / BCP Testing
* Build strong relationships with development and end-users/clients * Foster the DevOps culture * Focus on client service and delivery
* Become the go-to person for your area of responsibility * Build subject matter expertise * Cross train L1 team and other DevOps teams
* Minimum 8+ years' experience supporting an enterprise environment in a financial services firm (at least 5 of which supporting a Reference data environment) * Strong understanding of instrument/security data * Equities securities * Futures securities * Options securities * ETFs, Index Futures, etc.
* Previous experience with Asset Control and/or Appian is strongly preferred * Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent * Must have previous experience supporting business facing applications * Must have previous team lead and/or managerial experience * Technical Skills * Strong scripting skills (Python, PowerShell, Perl, etc) * Excellent SQL skills and knowledge of various database systems * Ability to support both Windows and Unix/Linux environments
* Strong verbal and written communication skills * Able to communicate complex problems * Understands how to tailor communication based on the audience * Highly analytical with excellent problem solving ability * Self-starter with ability to quickly pick up new concepts and technologies * Strong organization and project management skills * Able to multitask and prioritize
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.