Search for more jobs
* Job: 21402-DCOL
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
Working under the direction of the Engineer - Senior Team Lead 4, will be responsible for all aspects of development for Stateflow, a high level graphical programming environment with innovative semantics coupled with a state-of-the-art simulator, debugger and code generation engine; participating in programming language design, compiler optimizations and back-end technologies; using C++ and object oriented programming on multiple development projects; designing and improving the core Stateflow infrastructure with better modularity and scalability; participating in all facets of software development including design, coding and testing; and collaborating with cross-functional product development teams.
Education and Experience:
Master's degree or higher (or foreign education equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology and no experience.
Bachelor's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology and five (5) years of experience in job offered or five (5) years of experience in design, testing or technical support of code generation or compiler technology.
* Demonstrated expertise in object oriented design and analysis using C/C++, MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow.
* Demonstrated expertise writing and implementing algorithms in C++ and MATLAB, including applying data structures and graph theory to design and develop state machine architecture for simulation and code generation.
* Demonstrated expertise using MATLAB and Simulink code generation technologies and the underlying compiler infrastructure technology -- intermediate representation and abstract syntax tree -- to convert MATLAB and Simulink semantics to front-end-agnostic representation for code optimization and C/C++ code generation.
* Demonstrated expertise in C/C++ code generation using compiler technologies -- parser, lexical analyzer, and code generator.
[Expertise may be gained during Graduate program.]
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.