Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where exceptional people thrive.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Adobe has gone through a business transformation from a traditional desktop software vendor to a software as a service provider. The Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud each demonstrate a vision for businesses with substantial future growth. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate developer who is interested in being at the centre of all three, building the next generation of user interface for subscription management. You will deliver critical components that enable Adobe software to be sold and managed for retail and volume customers. The ideal candidate for this position loves to build both a service and a team, writing great code as well as mentoring others to do so. You keep up with the latest industry trends and develop your own opinions about them. You have a genuine interest in building services that can scale and stay up, and for working on systems critical to both Adobe and our customers.
* Leading a team of engineers to build resilient and scalable solutions
* Building world class user interfaces and API surfaces for subscription management across all Adobe's cloud businesses
* Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, unit-testing and bug fixing.
* Working independently on delivering complex functionality.
* Working in cross functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experience for our customer.
* Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent. MS preferred
* 10+ years' experience as software engineer doing web or thick client development
* 3+ years' experience as a Development/Technical Lead for a team of engineers
* Track record of delivering software releases on time with high quality
* Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Proficient in the use of one or more of Java/C#/C++.
* Proficient in Object Oriented analysis and design
* Proficient in use of one or more IDEs like Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode
* Experience with test frameworks like TestNG, Karma, Protractor, or Selenium
* Experience with AngularJS or a similar framework
* Experience with Spring or a similar framework
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with Agile Software Development techniques
* Experience with Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.