Are you interested in working on the next generation of collaboration software? Our goal at Quip is to build a new class of productivity tool that every person at every company enjoys using every single day. What we're looking for: a software engineering generalist who's passionate and cares deeply about product development.
We work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future of Quip. We're building the next generation of products leveraging frameworks, such as React, and tackling complex problems related to large-scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms. We're building a team of talented, thoughtful people who will work together to build an enduring company that will change the way teams work together.
What we look for
* Excellent software engineering talent
* Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, or mobile development is a plus
* Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product, the company
What you'll do
* Building consumer-level applications (mobile, web, desktop) for enterprise - with a focus on design and usability
* Solving complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security
* Growing and scaling our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
* Mentoring your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship
* Learn to make great and not so great puns
You will be taken to Salesforce's careers website, https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Quip is a company that develops a living document platform that combines docs, spreadsheets, and communication to help teams get work done.