Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer.
* Interpret requirements into software architecture and design
* Design, develop and code software sufficient to meet the requirements of one or more components or systems
* Perform integration, test and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms
* Integrate a wide variety of applications from various sources to ensure they meet performance standards for stability and resource utilization
* Adhere to accepted standards and processes for development, including writing unit tests which provide a high percentage of code overage; participating in code peer reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code
* Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
* Experience directly with NGA systems and other IC customers
* Experience with build, test and deployment using automation tools (JUnit, Cucumber, Ruby, Python, Perl), and with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), configuration management tools (e.g. Chef)
* Experience in building micro services
* Experience with cloud and containerization: AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc
* Experience and strong knowledge of Agile and DevOps development practices
* Ability to pursue actions necessary to obtain desired results via interactions with design engineers, customers, end users
* Experience with AWS/C2S development and/or cloud computing architectures
* Technical experience in the GEOINT domain and ability to apply advanced technical principals, theories, and concepts to new development
* Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodologies (SAFe)
* Experience with Matlab, Angular, React, NodeJS, Tableau, Redis
* Familiar with National Imagery Transmission Format (NITF) specification and image product types
* Experience with image exploitation algorithms and tools
* Hands-on experience using an Agile planning tool such Atlassian (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence) suite
* Agile certification
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.