Microchip Technology Incorporated is a leading supplier of field-programmable embedded control solutions by delivering a broad spectrum of innovative microcontrollers, analog, mixed-signal and security products, wired and wireless connectivity products, related non-volatile memory products and Flash-IP solutions.
This position is for an experienced, customer-focused engineering application developer with five to fifteen years of experience. The successful candidate will collaborate with an international, multi-site team to develop distributed code-generation applications. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for the following objectives:
* Develop Automated Test Equipment Control systems for testing Atomic Clocks
* Use current programming language and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
* Complete documentation and procedures for validation, installation and maintenance of ATE systems.
* Interact with R&D, Engineering and Production to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
* C, C# programming in either (preferred both) Windows and Embedded Linux Environments
* Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, similar degree or equivalent work experience
* 5 years relevant experience
* Be self-motivated, requiring minimal guidance
* Work well in the multidisciplinary environment, interacting with Production, Engineering and R&D staff
* Strong statistical & numeric analysis background
* Understanding of Electrical Circuits, Servo Control Systems
* Prior experience with SQL Server, Python, LabVIEW
* Experience with RS232, GPIB, and TCP communications
* Experience with software-based control of industrial equipment: Environmental chambers, power supplies, function generators, oscilloscopes, etc…
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Applicants with DisabilitiesIf you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with "Applicant Accommodation Request" in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-730-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.