Minimum Clearance RequiredTop Secret Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer.
* Top Secret - TS/SCI preferred
* Support all phases of the software development life cycle
* Execute software development and programming in C/C++ and Java in a team environment potentially supporting multiple projects or task orders for the various products developed
* M (Rapid Information Management), CETS (signal processing system), MSCS (theater situational awareness), and SEAM (sensor asset management)
* Collaborate closely with project management, systems engineers, systems integration and test engineers as well as fellow software engineers
* Experience developing software in C/C++/Java
* Object oriented software analysis and design
* Experience with the full software development cycle
* Experience with Linux based systems
* Ability to collaborate with a team of developers
* Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
* Domain experience with SIGINT processing system
* Experience with Flex/Flash programming languages
* Experience with Software Integration and Test
* Experience with Third-party libraries: Qt, Boost, Eclipse RCP, Axis2c, Codesynthesis
* Experience with Multithreaded processes and multi-process applications
* Experience with Network programming
* Experience with Client-server architecture
* Experience with Apache Web servers
* Experience with Puppet, Docker
* Have a working understanding of software development plans and processes
* Background in agile and traditional waterfall based software development practices
* Experience with Enterprise architecture and distributed computing
* Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
* Experience with J2EE and web services
* Experience with Virtual Machines, packaging, jumpstart/kickstarts
* Field experience with Air Force distributed ground systems including ELINT, COMINT, or IMINT
* Security Plus certification or equivalent
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a technology company which offers aerospace and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.