WHAT WE NEED
Actively seeking a Software Developer who is comfortable in our current working environment of Visual Studio 2017 and .NET Framework 4.X. H/she will spend their day handling maintenance related issues, participating in new development projects, and voicing forward-thinking initiatives to help drive success within the department. The ideal candidate will be motivated and prepared to roll their sleeves up and immediately start diving into projects.
Technology includes: C#, ASP.NET, MS-SQL / T-SQL, .NET Framework 4.X and .NET Remoting
Development Tools: Developer Express controls, Active Reports, TFS, Redgate, NUnit, and other miscellaneous
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Analyzing, maintaining, and developing business systems; including migrating new and existing related systems used to support business goals
* Contribute to the creation of scalable and highly available internal business applications
* Design and develop high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, concurrent applications using proven Microsoft Frameworks and technologies
* Effectively communicate within and outside the team
* Bring new technical ideas, in keeping with the latest industry trends, to fruition by prototyping and then incorporating it in the Platform
* Participate in all meetings; stand-ups and planning
* Mentor and assist other engineers within the team
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study
* Minimum 5 years of experience working with C# / .NET 4.X
* DBA experience or knowledge of 3rd Party Controls preferred
* Strong experience in all phases of software development cycle; requirements analysis, functional design, technical design, implementation, documentation, software QA, maintenance and support
* Write clean, simple, efficient, modular, maintainable, and well-documented code that meets the requirements and the design of the solution
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
* Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and builds working software by participating in design and architectural discussions, proposing and discussing solutions to systems and product changes that are directly related to the area of focus
* Works collaboratively with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills for communicating with managers, report consumers, analysts, and other developers.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Proven track record of delivering large scale complex projects efficiently and on time
* Intermediate/Advanced knowledge around the following:
* .NET Remoting (familiarity w/ technology)/NET
* Visual Studio 2017
* MS-SQL / T-SQL
* WinForms (Windows Applications)
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server
* Power BI Embedded
* Previous experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
* Test Driven Development
* Experience with QA Automation
* RESTful API
* Cloud Computing (AWS / Azure)
* Kafka, Hadoop and/or other big data technologies
WHO WE ARE
Build the Business. Build the Brand.
At Havas Edge we influence people to act by combining multi-channel marketing and commerce plus the creative and technology that powers them. Our work results in profitable growth and lasting relationships between customers and our client's brands.
Havas Edge is an award-winning international performance marketing agency with a proven track record of helping clients succeed. We're an integrated agency that embraces every media channel, a creative powerhouse that loves data and analytics, and a passionate partner committed to giving clients more for less. With expertise across all digital, broadcast and media domains, we help our clients build their businesses and brands - in that order.
Havas Edge is also part of the Edge Performance Network, a full-service, global performance marketing network. The Edge Performance Network offers clients expertise in all aspects of performance marketing, from analytics to strategy, creative and production, media planning and buying across all channels, as well as the industry's best attribution and modeling capabilities.
We are a full-service, direct response agency, headquartered in Carlsbad, CA with offices and affiliated offices in Boston, MA; London, UK; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; and Paris, FR.