Celebrating its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2016, Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together.
Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The position requires good knowledge of software development and testing, at high level for various systems of helicopter.
Aviation Software Engineer - Fort Worth, TX
* High Level Testing, Formal Reviews, Traceability for 412, 407, 525 programs in an iterative manner to achieve certification baseline
* Team will be involved in Testing activity
* Develop normal and robust test cases for changed software requirements
* Generate/modify procedures and Mip.ScriptHost scripts (written in C sharp) to validate proper implementation of the changed/new requirements
* Execute Mip.ScriptHost test scripts on the EEU test bench
* Analyze test results to verify the modified/added/deleted software requirements
* Report any code failures back to the software development lifecycle process
* Process HLT SCR(s) through their software development lifecycle
* Store procedures, scripts and results packages in the Serena Dimensions Configuration application tool and relate test artifacts to HLT SCR
* Review results, generate traceability reports, support SOI reviews and stages for the FAA C sharp and (C programming experience is a plus)
* Tools : Vector Cast, DOORS, MS Office, LDRA, and, GreenHills Language and Compiler
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering - or related engineering discipline required
* Aircraft -5 to 10 years in the desired field of aerospace software development and testing Required
* US Citizen Required