Come join the "Intuit Identity Platform Team" as a "Software Engineer 2". You'll be part of a team developing highly available, scalable, and secure Identity and Access Management services using the latest technologies including cloud ready architecture, latest identity protocols and fraud / security prevention. Our UI and services are critical for Intuit and used by millions of customers using various Intuit products, including TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint. We adopted agile processes to move fast. We consider our people as the most important asset - we take the growth of our engineers seriously.
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer of the software stack with a focus on frontend and mobile technology. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high-quality software components.
* Experience with Java, Spring-based server application and its design patterns is a big plus.
* Experience with iOS and Android development is a big plus.
* Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Experience with unit testing, integration testing & Test-Driven-Development (TDD).
* "Self-starter" attitude and ability to make decisions independently.
* Strong desire to learn and grow.
* Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems.
* BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
* Successful delivery of high-quality web or mobile software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
* Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding
* Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
* Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
* Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
* Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
* Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
* Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
* Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
Intuit provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals.