Intuit's Workforce Tech DevOps team is looking for a talented engineer with a passion for automation, who wants to help enable the Intuit workforce to do the best work of their lives. We are a small team of engineers that deliver great experiences and have fun while doing it. We enjoy the challenge that comes with supporting Intuits 8500+ employees, and we are looking for team members that love to learn, are self-directed, and pay attention to the details.
* Manage critical internal systems Collaboration & Productivity systems, coordinate with various SAS vendors.
* Work closely with the vendors and other internal IT teams (Enterprise Application Integration, Server Engineering) in troubleshooting and resolving issues
* Document, update, and maintain documentation of processes, procedure guides, user guides, and other training materials used
* Analyze the bugs and issues in production environment for managed platforms and work on resolution and effectively troubleshoot production issues in time-bound manner
* Manage the support and analysis of bugs faced in production for various target systems and log the bugs in the system
* Establishes standards, tools and procedures for use on projects, including Issue, risk, change and Incident Management
* Works on problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of multiple factors of the overall product and service.
* Design and improve modern processes with a focus on speed, automation, and reliability.
* BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
* 2+ years' experience developing web, software, or mobile applications.
* Experience in handling infrastructure In a Cloud environment like AWS
* Production SRE/DevOps experience
* Good in software development and coding practices
* Experience of managing Data ETL pipelines
* Development and consumption of REST and SOAP Web services
* Deep experience/expertise in managing Windows or Linux systems.
* Incident management reports, including initial problem analysis, management status, resolution, and follow up defect reporting
* Technical documentation on supported applications & operational tools
* Application Deployment Plan and implementation
* Configuration of monitoring agents at the software layer, and the development of meaningful alerts and the escalation procedures
* Responses to monitoring alerts according to defined playbooks and procedures
* Participation in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes
* Suggestions for process improvements and enhanced operational efficiencies
* Implementation of monitoring agents
* Management of application deployment processes
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.