What if your job description were simply "Make tomorrow better?" That's the essence of roles within our Bing Team. Every day, we bring an insatiable curiosity to the table, challenging ourselves to reimagine what is and what can be. We build on what's come before to create what's next. We drive machine intelligence. We help shape the future. We empower billions of people around the globe.
Are you looking for opportunities to work on the latest and greatest web UX? Do you like working on high visibility projects that routinely get press coverage? Do you want make an impact on all Bing users out there?
The NLU and Experiences team is hiring extremely talented, highly motivated and productive web developers to help build the next generation of answers on Bing. We work on Elections, Finance, Weather, Dictionary, Reference, Games, March Madness, Utility answers and more. Here's a few examples:
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
This job requires strong web development skills. You must have the following skills and experience:
* 2+ years of experience with a framework like React, Angular, Vue.js, or Knockout.js
* 5+ years of writing production quality software
* Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment and to learn new frameworks and stacks
Big pluses, but not required:
* Proficiency with C#, Java or an equivalent OO language
* Full stack web developer. Experience with MEAN/MERN/Meteor stack a plus
* Understanding of web services technologies such as REST, SOAP, HTTP and JSON
* Experience using Node.js, D3, Lodash, React, Redux, ES6, Typescript, LESS, SCSS, Mocha, Jasmine, Webpack, gulp, grunt
* Experience working with Azure, AWS, DocumentDB, MySQL, MongoDB database backend
* ASP.NET Core experience is a plus
* BS degree in CS or related engineering field.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.