Job Description SummaryAssist in building an integrated automation solution for MMS products. This individual will contribute in a team setting to automate BD MMS products from build testing to full system Verification & Validation testing. Performance testing all products will also be a function in this position.
Develop and support integrated automations solutions. This individual will work in a team setting working to automate the software delivery pipeline and create tooling to streamline and enhance the current automation workflows.
* Automate in house processes and develop custom tooling for CICD * Develop deployment automation using DevOps principles * Develop management tooling for Cloud based infrastructure
Educational Qualifications & Previous Experience
* Computer Science degree or relevant experience in Software Development and/or Software Automation Development.
Professional Skills & Key Competencies
* Experience in software development for web or cloud based applications * Experience developing in Nodejs Go, Python or C# * Experience in automating software and deployment environments for CI/CD. * Experience in configuration management tools (SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Desired / Additional Skills & Knowledge
* Ability to perform in a team environment with task oriented focus.
* Software Development Life Cycle * Proficient in 2+ Software Languages * Configuration Management experience
* Jenkins * Salt Stack
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego TC Bldg C&D
About Becton Dickinson
Becton Dickinson is a global medical technology company that develops, manufactures, and sells medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment, and diagnostic products.