When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will be responsible for applying Agile and SDLC QA methodology and standards to verify and validate all products meet specifications and customer acceptance criteria in order to ensure customer satisfaction. This is accomplished through the creation and execution of detailed test plans and test cases in order to test and log defects against enterprise, web-based, services, and client server applications. This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to extensively document test procedures, expected results, and defects.
* Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software independently.
* Play an active role in story break-up and grooming, collaborates with others to story completion, and participates in architecture/design sessions.
* Receive technical mentoring from more experienced employees.
* Accomplish training requirements and follow established procedures.
* Utilize applicable tools and technologies in accordance with existing standard operating procedures and framework.
* Stay up to date on technical trends and emerging technology.
* Relevant Degree Preferred.
* 5 or more years of experience as a .NET Developer in design and development of complex Web and Windows applications using .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ABO.NET required.
* Experience with Crystal Reports and SSRS, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) using .NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 and Silverlight required.
* Experience with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, T-SQL (queries, stored procedures, Triggers, along with Data Transformation Services (DTS), Integration Service (SSIS) required.
* Experience in debugging using Visual Studio.NET IDE preferred.
* Possess strong analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems preferred.
* Demonstrate quick problem solving skills and troubleshooting capabilities preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
About Vizient, Inc
Vizient, Inc., is a health care performance improvement company that provides innovative data-driven solutions, expertise and collaborative opportunities that lead to improved patient outcomes and lower costs.