Imagine New Horizons…
The Americas Small Business Administration Group is seeking a Software Distribution Specialist to join the North American team. This position will be based at our NAM headquarters (Waltham, MA).
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let's design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
Manage software physical distribution services for external customers, partners and employees in compliance with DS policies and rules.
Your Challenges Ahead
* Monitor overall process to deliver media : validated media order treatment, production of the media/physical packaging requested, packing list
* Ensure quality deliverables for customers to deliver new releases of software and services
* Manage stocks: Create CDs/DVDs and other physical items, keep track of it, manage inventories
* Participate in MOC budget inventory: create purchase orders for box, labels
* Is the point of contacts for shipping Partners (Fedex, ..)
* Responding to inquiries related to shipment and media ordering process (Partners, customers)
* Manage physical shipments when needed
* In charge of shipping physical keys (GEOVIA Sentinels) and track their returns
* Route requests for software cloud deployment to appropriate teams
Your Key Success Factors
* Media Ordering Process and Tools
* Multicultural Relationship Management
* Peer cooperation
* English Language Proficiency
* DS Contracts
* Knowledge Capitalization
* Problem Solving
* Time and Priority Management
* Customer Focus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.