Search for more jobs
Software Development Manager - MATLAB Micro Services
* Job: 19748-BHIL
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
We are seeking a manager with hands on cloud and web services development experience to lead a team in the design, development and delivery of MATLAB services and online applications.
You will lead and manage the software development team delivering MATLAB specific services and applications for utilizing Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Azure, technologies. You should be passionate about keeping up-to-date on this fast-moving technology landscape.
* Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 developers
* Requirements gathering, design, prototyping and development
* Partner with quality engineering, product marketing, business model and IT resources to deliver high quality products
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required. 2 years management experience is required.
* Familiar with Java
* BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
* 7+ years of proven experience in a software development environment
* 2+ years managing a team, and technical projects
* Demonstrated experience with C++
* Experience integrating with LDAP, Oauth, ActiveDirectory other Identity providers
* Experience integrating with NFS, OneDrive, Dropbox, other shared file systems
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to Have:
* MATLAB experience
* Experience with cloud computing / AWS / Azure
* Experience with agile methodologies
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.