AmazonUI (AUI) is looking for a Software Development Manager (SDM-III) to help define a new front-end developer experience for building Amazon.com. AUI provides a library of front-end components, build tools, a templating engine, and runtime libraries used by thousands of engineers.
On our team you will have the opportunity to:
* Brainstorm, design, and implement front end components and user experiences for AUI Customers
* Manage a passionate team of engineers while inventing the tools to be used in creating Amazon.com shopping experiences
* Work directly with our customers and shape the vision of the web stack
* Create and drive metrics to measure success
* Brainstorm, prototype, test, and iterate on new ideas
* Work with the latest technologies and tools
* Learn from others and help grow other team members
* See the positive impact of your work on real customers
Interested in a team with a strong culture and camaraderie? Have the passion to build the best customers experience and the drive to actually ship it? Then we would love to talk to you.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.