Want to transform the way people enjoy music, radio, books and video? Come join the team that made Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, Saavn, TuneIn, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, Alexa on Fire TV and more available to Alexa customers. We are innovating on and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices!
As Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products on the Alexa platform. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You will be helping to hire and build your team and systems.
* Responsible for the overall systems development life cycle
* · Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
* · Established skills designing and developing complex, interactive customer experiences
* · Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
* · Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
* · Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
* If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.