Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We are the UI feature teams at Workday -- primarily responsible for delivering new UI features to our customers (internal and external). We are engineers with customer-first mentality and our teams comprise of client engineers, server engineers and QA engineers all in one agile scrum team.
We are looking for client engineers with enough exposure to backend technologies to feel comfortable in a full-stack scrum.
As a part of an agile development team, work with fellow engineers of various disciplines (client, server, etc), product managers and automation engineers to deliver customer-centric features on the Workday UI. Collaboratively develop solutions using the latest data technologies including React and Java.
We would love to discuss your:
* Professional experience with enterprise web applications deployed continuously
* 2+ years of relevant experience
* Educational background in relevant field (Computer Science, HCI, etc).
We're Looking for:
* Java experience.
* Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
* Utilize common design patterns. (MVC, Inversion of Control, Event-driven systems)
* Hands-on with testing, build automation, deployments, and monitoring (in addition to design and implementation).
* GWT experience a plus
What we offer:
* Opportunity to make an impact on industry-leading projects
* Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
* Full medical, dental, vision for FTE roles
* Employer-matching 401k
* Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
* Paid baby bonding / parental leave
* Adoption reimbursement
* Back-up child and elderly daycare
* Dog friendly offices (Pleasanton-only)
* Commuter benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Healthy snack program
* Fitness rooms
* Heavily discounted cafeteria offering seasonal, fresh, healthy breakfast and lunch options
Learn more about Workday:
Workday's Technology Platform and Development Process (whitepaper):
Workday Technology and Innovation Blog:
EVP of Development Explains Technology behind Workday's Innovative Applications (YouTube):
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.