It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We are looking for client engineers with enough exposure to backend technologies to feel comfortable in a full-stack scrum.
* As a part of an agile development team, work with fellow engineers of various disciplines (client, server, etc), product managers and automation engineers to deliver customer-centric features on the Workday UI.
* Collaboratively develop solutions using the latest data technologies including React and Java.
We would love to discuss your:
* Professional experience with enterprise web applications deployed continuously
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Educational background in relevant field (Computer Science, HCI, etc).
We're Looking for:
* Java experience.
* Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
* Utilize common design patterns. (MVC, Inversion of Control, Event-driven systems)
* Hands-on with testing, build automation, deployments, and monitoring (in addition to design and implementation).
* GWT experience a plus
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.