Are you passionate in Graphics technology that enables great reading experiences across platform?
Amazon Kindle is a revolutionary reading device and one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. The Kindle Content Rendering team owns the design, architecture, and implementation of a platform to enable reading innovation across file formats and operating systems. Our software supports Kindle customers on all major mobile platforms, including Android, iPhone/iPad, Kindle eInk technology, Windows, Mac and web browsers. We are seeking a passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineer who has experience building test automation for mission critical software and reusable software libraries to help shape the future of eBooks.
The successful candidate for this role will be passionate in shipping high quality product to our customers, obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for regression and feature testing, able to partner with stakeholders in managing a fast paced delivery schedule and drive a high-level test strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy in partnership with the development leadership.
The Software Engineer in Test (SDET) will provide technical leadership and design and build test suites and frameworks to test and support of Java and C++ applications across multiple platforms. This hands-on position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of embedded and application software development, as well as demonstrated experience successfully planning, organizing, and projects in a dynamic environment.
* Demonstrated track record of delivering test automation, quality requirements, designing functional and performance test suites and producing deliverables that exceed commitments.
* Responsible for the architecture of test automation solutions, determining current limitations and compatibilities between subsystems, the selection of new concepts and methodology, and the development of major routines and utilities.
* Generation of metrics and information that improve development practices on the team
* Review and critique of technical requirements and software design specifications and software implementation.
* Instilling best practices for test suite automation and frameworks and documentation, making sure designs meet requirements, and delivering high quality software on tight schedules.
To learn more about the Kindle team at Amazon, visit www.amazon.com/careers/kindle and apply now.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.