GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE) in the Global Platform Development organization at GoDaddy, you will join a multi-functional team of world-class engineers, who use the greatest development technologies and agile practices to create and support several internal applications and systems. Our Marketing Technology Engineering team is responsible for a communication platform that connects us with our GoDaddy customers daily.
Innovation and creativity are a part of what we do every single day. Our entire company moves at the speed of the internet and the only constant at GoDaddy is change. Our team will provide an exciting, dynamic opportunity for you to learn and enhance your skillset using the latest technologies and software methodologies - we always try and stay on the cutting edge. If you have the desire and the passion to contribute to a truly rare user experience, no matter your job title, then we want you to apply!
* Help design, build and unit-test creative systems that are vital to our international and marketing efforts - essential to our company.
* Work on a brand new marketing technology platform for inbound and outbound channels, including the migration from current systems.
* Support platforms and applications that help contribute over $250 million in annual review via our outbound emails sent to our more than 13 million GoDaddy customers.
* Collaborate with other GoDaddy teams of Engineers, Marketing Professionals, QA and Operations. You will do much more than just write great code.
* Demonstrate industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, testing automation and Continuous Integration and Deployment.
* Be a member of our Scrum team where we have two-week sprints, user stories and a product backlog.
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems (CIS), or a relevant field
* Full-time software development experience preferred
* Proficient with multiple database platforms such as MSSQL, MySQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
* Experience building micro-services and distributed systems; automated builds, Docker, Containers, Kubernetes is preferred
* Public cloud platform experience with AWS is a huge plus
* Familiarity and/or experience with web application frameworks (MVC, NodeJS, Angular, etc).
* Experience in an Agile software development environment is preferred
* Real passion for ambitious, continuous learning, both in and out of the office.
* Excellent communication skills are required to be able to convey technical issues and details to non-technical users.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
Job ID R005847